Sunday, September 3, 2017

American Girl WellieWishers Playhouse


Over the last few weeks, I was able to open and review the WellieWishers Playhouse. I was completely thrilled with this American Girl product. The Playhouse is an extremely well made, detailed, beautifully designed, and high quality product with equally impressive accessories. As a parent with four children of my own, I know how hard children can sometimes be on toys, and this product is built to last for tons of imaginative play. I do know that a common worry is that the felt piece accessories which go with the Playhouse won't last very long. I think a good solution to that problem is to buy some felt for your child to cut out new shapes when these wear out. It is an easy solution and a fun simple craft for your child to do. Overall the Playhouse is a fantastic American Girl product to purchase. It retails for $250 and is age appropriate for 5 and up. If you want to see my WellieWishers Playhouse Opening and Review head over to American Girl Spirit's YouTube channel by clicking the link below.

Don't miss out on American Girl Spirit fun!
SUBSCRIBE:  http://youtube.com/c/AmericanGirlSpirit

Tweet, tweet!

Kendall loves making mud pies
Felt mud pies 
Camille settling down for a nap
Playtime at the WellieWishers Playhouse